Sunday 30 December 2012

iPhone 5 , iPad 3 and iPad 4 updates for all apps

I have been in the process of updating every single application for adysseus/strikespark during the holidays. All updated trivia apps will be alive around the first few weeks of January. Stay tuned. Major overhaul of the applications graphical features.

Dinosaur and Phonic ABCs will be updated at a later time. I am looking to get a voice actor to say the lines in it. If you wish to volunteer your voice, email me at adysseus.feedback@gmail.com . I am looking for either a British or American type voice. There's about 50 lines of text in the app.

PopularTube has been incredibly overhauled. New UI, updates to everything basically. The old code had been retired by Google so the results were not recent.  PopularTube 2.0 has been submitted to Apple and should be ready by the first week of January 2013

I intend to keep updating PopularTube. Stay tuned for those updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment